1. Garraffa M, Sedda A. “Core regions for syntactic processing? A tDCS study on the language network” (Oral presentation at the Conference on Interdisciplinary Approaches to Linguistic Theory (CIALT-1), Crete, Greece, 2017)
2. Scarpina F., Magnani F.G., Tagini S., Mauro A., Sedda A. “Body Schema components in Parkinson Disease” (Oral presentation at the 6TH scientific meeting of the federation of the European societies of neuropsychology | 13-15 September 2017, Maastricht, the Netherlands)
3. Sedda G., Ottonello M., Fiabane E., Pistarini C., Sedda A, Sanguineti V. “Computational rehabilitation of neglect: using state-space models to understand the recovery mechanisms” (Oral presentation at the IEEE International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR), July, 2017, London)
4. Garraffa M., Turner G., Magnani F.G., Colzi C., Sedda A. “Talking with hands: body representation in British Sign Language speakers” (Oral presentation at British Neuropsychological Society, London, March 2017).
1.MAGNANI F., BOTTINI G., SEDDA A. Hemispheric lateralization of Body Schema components (Poster presentation at the 36th EWCN Bressanone 2018, January 21-26)
2. Sedda A., Efstathiou M., Warriner L., Barrie A.A., Buckingham G. “The role of left hemisphere integration networks in the size-weight illusion” (Poster presentation at the BACN meeting, Plymouth, September 2017)
3. Magnani F.G., Scarpina F., Tagini S., Mauro A., Sedda A. Body Schema components in Parkinson Disease (Poster presentation at the CAOS, Rovereto, May 2017)
4. Romaniello C, Sedda A, Borasio F, Mihai I, Toraldo A How fast are responses to “is it funny” and “is it strange” questions? (Poster presentation at the ISHS, Dublin, June 2016)